Ran-around sentence example
- Felipa jumped up and ran around the table to peer over Carmen's shoulder.
- murmur of applause ran around the crowded courtroom on the Judge giving this decision.
- So he and I talked a little while his little puppy Sam ran around barking at the wild turkeys that stroll through the vineyard mid-morning.
- The little man felt carefully in his pocket and pulled out the tiny piglets, setting them upon the grass one by one, where they ran around and nibbled the tender blades.
- This act he repeated until all of the nine tiny piglets were visible, and they were so glad to get out of his pocket that they ran around in a very lively manner.Advertisement
- CAB: I think that when you select a cheek color, you want it to look like you just ran around your house ten times and whatever color your cheeks have flushed to, that's about the right color.