Ramrod sentence example
- Her Guardian was ramrod straight as well, sensing whatever Jule sensed.
- Fred possessed a full head of snow-white hair, carried himself ramrod straight and was a familiar sight and well-liked figure about town.
- And twisting the ramrod he looked gloomily at Pierre, who turned away and gazed into the darkness.
- He stood ramrod straight—a movie star, not a government employee.
- I had an offer to ramrod a horse ranch in Texas.Advertisement
- He stood ramrod straightâ€”a movie star, not a government employee.
- sitting ramrod straight in her big, old chair, chin held high above the starched, white cartwheel of her ruff.
- Something was boiling in a small cauldron at the edge of the fire and a soldier in a peaked cap and blue overcoat, lit up by the fire, was kneeling beside it stirring its contents with a ramrod.
- A Frenchman who had just pushed a Russian soldier away was squatting by the fire, engaged in roasting a piece of meat stuck on a ramrod.
- His sleeves were rolled up and his sinewy, hairy, red hands with their short fingers deftly turned the ramrod.Advertisement
- Sitting ramrod straight in her big, old chair, chin held high above the starched, white cartwheel of her ruff.
- Despite that, Abdul has pulled off a multitude of looks that range from softly wavy to ramrod straight.