Rampaging sentence example
- Joined by their rabbit pal Hutch, the pair must protect their veggies from the rampaging vegetarian beast.
- Then the remains of Dave Lister 's curry is transformed into a rampaging monster.
- When downloaded onto a PC these rampaging beasts copy files held on the hard disk and e-mail them to another address !
- It was at the Auckland based club that Mark fully confirmed his reputation as a tough, rampaging forward.
- With the rampaging success of the show's products, it is no surprise that a theme park ride was developed.Advertisement
- Shane Vansen (Kristen Cloke) saw her Marine parents murdered by rampaging AIs.
- The titular "King of the Monsters" debuted in 1954 as a rampaging mutant dinosaur, created as a byproduct of nuclear radiation.
- At Delhi University teachers and students kept vigil around areas where Sikhs lived, guarding them against the rampaging mobs.
- It's a much more delicate and florid piece than the loopy Mr. Vengeance or the rampaging monster of a movie that was Oldboy.
- A typical rampaging run by Beale won a corner on the left.Advertisement
- A son who is at this moment rampaging round the hospital searching for his wayward father !