Ramona sentence example
- A beautiful, vivid and reputedly very accurate picture of the old society is given in Helen Hunt Jackson's novel, Ramona (New York, 1884).
- The book that began her wildly popular Ramona Quimby series is Ramona and Her Father, followed by Ramona Quimby, Age 8.
- Many second-graders love reading about interesting characters who are their age or slightly older, and Ramona fits the bill in both categories.
- The Ramona books are especially fitting for kids with older siblings, as Ramona constantly struggles to maintain sanity when her older sister, Beezus, is around.
- Donna and Teman didn't give anyone much to be excited about with their plain and bare front room, but it was Alice, Temple, and Ramona's family room that really caused a stink, with Ramona's slightly bizarre mural.Advertisement
- When the mural didn't find many fans, Ramona claimed (falsely) that the others had given it approval.
- Aging hippy Ramona, whose design philosophy revolves around salvageables, didn't find many more fans that her mural did.
- Her style was definitely not for everyone, and so Ramona became the first Design Star hopeful to hear those words - "your show has been cancelled."
- Ramona's departure last week left nine contestants competing for their own HGTV show.
- Vanessa, last week's star, was first picked, and Temple, who had a hand in Ramona's questionable mural, was last.Advertisement
- She is currently working on the movie Beezus and Ramona, in which she plays Beatrice (Beezus) Quimby, the popular character from the Ramona and Henry Huggins books by author Beverly Cleary.
- Beezus and Ramona is scheduled to be released in 2010.
- Little girls have adored bright rain clothes for decades - you only need to read the classic Ramona the Pest to confirm it.
- Back then, Ramona desperately wanted bright red boots, instead of the brown hand-me-downs her parents gave her.
- Edited by Michel Feher, with Ramona Naddaff and Nadia Tazi.Advertisement
- Recently made famous by Real Housewives' Ramona Singer, True Faith Jewelry has actually been selling beautiful jewelry to the religious and secular public since 2005.
- Ramona runs a business and raises her daughter along with her husband.
- She once went on an angry tirade against Alex's husband because he attended a dinner that Ramona assumed was only for the women.