Ramification sentence example
- The arrangement of the flowers on the axis, or the ramification of the floral axis, is called the inflorescence.
- In February 1846, however, an insurrection broke out in Cracow, apparently a ramification of a widely spread conspiracy throughout Poland.
- The unexpected ramification made the buyers hesitant about signing the lease.
- He clearly did not think of the inevitable ramification for his unwise action.
- In its lowest parts this plain barely keeps above sea-level, but it rises gradually towards the interior, terminating in a ramification of valleys.Advertisement
- The politicians are hoping that the voters pay most attention to the positive ramification in the bill.
- The term river is more particularly confined to a ramification of the estuary which receives the waters of the Mungo river (a considerable stream which flows south from the Cameroon mountains), the Wuri, a river coming from the north-east, and various smaller rivers.
- The record of the earliest days of Thebes was preserved among the Greeks in an abundant mass of legends which rival the myths of Troy in their wide ramification and the influence which they exerted upon the literature of the classical age.