Ramen sentence example
- Sure, Ramen noodles and no movies for three months is a drag, but if it'll help you land a mortgage for $100 less per month for the next 30 years, it'll be well worth it.
- You will usually find udon, somen, ramen, and soba on the menu.
- Ramen are made from wheat flour and, although we may be used to seeing the wavy style of ramen noodle, they can come in several shapes and sizes, including ribbon style.
- In fact, the right atmosphere can turn a cup of ramen into a memorable meal.
- While a few months of eating a diet of ramen noodles, peanut butter sandwiches, and macaroni and cheese probably won't kill you, this is not a good longterm plan.Advertisement
- On their own, ramen noodles aren't particularly healthy.
- Add your ramen noodles, peanuts, and the stir fry seasonings of your choice.
- Eventually, Paramore signed a deal with Atlantic's Fueled by Ramen imprint.
- Ramen - These noodles originally came from China and differ from other Japanese noodles in the fact that the broth used to cook ramen usually contains meat like poultry or pork while other noodle dishes in Japan are vegetable or fish based.
- Since ramen noodles can often be purchased for between 10 and 25 cents per pack, it's not surprising they are a staple in the diets of college students around the world.Advertisement
- After releasing two EPs with Uprising, the band went on to sign with fellow indie label Fueled by Ramen, with whom they released their first full length album, Take This To Your Grave, in 2003.
- A quote on the band's label, Fueled By Ramen, says that the band will stay together as long as they still feel passion: "Once we feel like we're not hungry anymore, it's time to find something else to do," he summarizes.