Ramekins sentence example
- Spoon over the pineapple slices, place the ramekins on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 mins until well risen.
- With a pastry cutter, cut out rounds of white bread and use to line the sides and bottom of small ramekins.
- Heat oven to 165 degrees C. Place 8 small ramekins in a roasting tin and set aside.
- Give a gourmet basket that includes a bottle of wine - Select foods and wines that pair well together, such as a Sauternes, a crème brulee mix, brulee torch and a ramekins or a wine and cheese pairing.
- This recipe makes 6 5-ounce desserts, so you will need 6 5-ounce ramekins.Advertisement
- Pour the caramel into the bottom of the ramekins.
- Place the ramekins into a roasting pan and place the roasting pan into the oven.
- Pour water into the roasting pan until it reaches halfway up the ramekins.
- Sprinkle crushed cookies into ramekins in a very thin layer.