Ramblings sentence example
- He watched the change, irritated by the bizarre mood swings and cryptic ramblings that defined Darian's speech lately.
- He was Hulsean lecturer at Cambridge in 1841-1842, and steadily built up a reputation as scholar and preacher, which would have been enhanced but for his discursive ramblings in the fields of minor poetry and magazine editing.
- Hannah returned a short time later, the only thing that interrupted Giovanni's ramblings.
- deluded ramblings of a rather odd person.
- It's a seemingly random collection of thoughts, ramblings, and (mainly) links to stuff I find interesting and/or groovy.Advertisement
- Ramblings, 11-12, 17-19, 32; below, econ. hist.
- idiotic ramblings never stop.
- inane ramblings.
- incoherent ramblings of a madman?
- insane ramblings.Advertisement
- The Carradale Goat: info musings, ramblings, and going-on in and around Carradale on the Kintyre peninsula.
- Ramblings of a Writer - Forum participants can raise points of discussion that are related to freelance writing in this section.
- All that being said, no matter what Mindless Self Indulgence is trying to say or prove, all is lost in immature ramblings and novice ability.