Rambles sentence example
- I joined in all their sports and rambles through the woods and frolics in the water.
- I SEEM to be spotting more buzzards this year than ever before while out and about on rambles.
- It's good sh*t, this song, as he rambles about thrills, spills and drills.
- Even as a boy he had intense pleasure in reading St Thomas Aquinas and the Arab commentators of Aristotle, was skilled in the subtleties of the schools, wrote verses, studied music and design, and, avoiding society, loved solitary rambles on the banks of the Po.
- It sounds messy, all over the place - but still the melody shines through as Syd rambles his way through the song.Advertisement
- Yet, while these are essential merits of the book, its endearing charm lies deeper, in the sweet and kindly personality of the author, who on his rambles gathers no spoil, but watches the birds and field-mice without disturbing them from their nests, and quietly plants an acorn where he thinks an oak is wanted, or sows beech-nuts in what is now a stately row.
- It 's good sh*t, this song, as he rambles about thrills, spills and drills.
- For a more active break try water sports such as sailing or windsurfing on the lakes or enjoyable rambles in the Alpine foothills.
- A short sentence communicates better than something that rambles on until the reader loses interest.
- At odd hours of lessons she picked up a smattering of Latin, music and natural science, but most days were holidays and spent in country rambles and games with village children.Advertisement
- Pheasants, ducks, geese and snipe are abundant, and Dr C. Collingwood in his Naturalist's Rambles in the China Seas mentions .Ardea prasinosceles and other species of herons, several species of fly-catchers, kingfishers, shrikes and larks, the black drongo, the Cotyle sinensis and the Prinia sonitans.
- And so the seasons went rolling on into summer, as one rambles into higher and higher grass.