Ramblers sentence example
- In 1967 I joined Hank Walters and his Dusty Road Ramblers playing electric bass.
- And Ramblers are Cobh Ramblers, a small team who play in a nearby (picturesque) place called, ers are Cobh Ramblers, a small team who play in a nearby (picturesque) place called, er, Cobh.
- Putting money where your feet are 3 February 2005 Ramblers donate £ 4,500 to repair two badly eroded footpaths.
- Ramblers ' demands for access can sometimes seem to get bogged down in legal detail or in political pragmatism.
- What better way to enjoy this unique and wonderful countryside than to join experienced ramblers during the festival.Advertisement
- We waited for another half an hour to see if more ramblers would arrive.
- I walked with the local ramblers around Exmoor and North Devon, learning the area and stories.
- There are some excellent walks for both the casual walker and more serious ramblers.
- It's a popular destination for country ramblers, with footpaths running through the hills and valleys around.
- The author, Andrew McCloy, was a former information officer for the Ramblers ' Association and is a keen long-distance walker.Advertisement
- Ramblers Holidays are proud to fly with this true British icon.
- These may range from a ramblers association or children 's activities to a talk being given at the center.
- They belong to a local ramblers clubs and are keen walkers.
- It 's a popular destination for country ramblers, with footpaths running through the hills and valleys around.
- The South West Coast Path - winding its way around the Peninsula - provides exceptionally beautiful walks for ramblers of all ages and ability.Advertisement
- Ramblers Scotland The representative body for walkers in Scotland.
- The Wichuraiana Roses are based on the beautiful Japanese Rose of that name, which is more beautiful than the many Ramblers raised from it.
- These Ramblers have done infinite harm to the culture of Roses, and excepting the few kinds one really enjoys after a thorough trial, would be best abolished.