Rambled sentence example
- "I'm so psyched!" she rambled, thrusting a suitcase on the bed.
- Then, with a total change of subject she rambled forward, I've been reading about Annie.
- The vehicle rambled over a large boulder, skidding off to the left before Westlake wrenched the wheel and righted it.
- I hardly ever failed, when I rambled through the village, to see a row of such worthies, either sitting on a ladder sunning themselves, with their bodies inclined forward and their eyes glancing along the line this way and that, from time to time, with a voluptuous expression, or else leaning against a barn with their hands in their pockets, like caryatides, as if to prop it up.
- rambled along for a few minutes until I felt safe.Advertisement
- rambled long rambling sentences, jargon or unexplained acronyms.
- felines in the area either so I rambled along for a few minutes until I felt safe.