Rake-in sentence example
- However, Scottish banks continue to rake in the profits from PFI.
- Yes, Britney does rake in a reported $750,000 per month... and K-Fed?
- Catch her every week to rake in the bells!
- Sell the eggs to purchase eggs of new creatures, fend off predators, and rake in all those profits so that you can move back into the royal palace at the top of the hill.
- Leaving certain bonus spaces free presents your opponent with an opportunity to rake in a lot of points and put the game away.Advertisement
- Make good friends with your dog to rake in the dough.
- Perform well and you rake in the points.