Rajasthan sentence example
- Rajasthan is well known for its rich cultural heritage and for its varied and unique handicrafts.
- SS: The company's Winter 2010 textile line is made by a small group of artisans who are located in northern India, in a city outside of Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan, India.
- Tod, Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan (1829, 1832); W.
- In 1818 he was appointed political agent for the states of western Rajputana, where he conciliated the chieftains, settled their mutual feuds and collected materials for his Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan (2 vols., 1829-1832).
- She has carried out intensive fieldwork among the social and political elites of Rajasthan and has published on ritual and kingship.Advertisement
- glittering palace of Winds, to the deserts of Rajasthan.
- Over 95 per cent of the natural gypsum come from Rajasthan.
- Artisans from Gujarat, Rajasthan and Maharashtra staged craft demonstrations and sold their work.