Raisers sentence example
- The Masai (q.v.) and allied tribes are nomads and cattle raisers.
- These include commodes, kitchen trolleys, dressing aids, bed and chair raisers, chairs, wheelchairs, reaching aids and stools.
- fund raisers.
- hell Raisers.
- No man was ever more honored in the character of his raisers than I. They are destined, I trust, to assist at the raising of loftier structures one day.Advertisement
- All potential service dogs are initially selected as puppies for their calm temperaments, and then transferred to the homes of trained puppy raisers who begin socializing each pup for life as a guide.
- Fortunately the colors of the flowers are for the most part simple, and raisers should steer clear of the ugly striped kinds.
- These are not so fine as the bold self kinds, and raisers should think less of them, rather giving us self-colors, which are always more effective, both in the garden and when gathered for the house.
- Additionally, you can give these towels as gifts, as incentives at fund raisers, or simply keep them for yourself and never worry about having a clean towel on hand again.
- A&K Fund Raisers: The fundraising company provides six different types of hoagies for events.Advertisement
- The watches were given away in a National Sweepstakes promoting the movie release and the others were auctioned off as charity fund raisers.