Raiser sentence example
- Their greatest social obligation had been the local church fund raiser.
- He and Burgess learned they'd both biked in the same 100-mile fund raiser two years earlier, before Dean caught a case of the lazies.
- A more progressive form of pastoral industry is that of the tanche (enclosed holdings), in which the owner is both agriculturist and cattle raiser.
- For many centuries Egypt was famous as a wheat raiser; it was a cargo of wheat from Alexandria which St Paul helped to jettison on one of his shipwrecks, as was also, in all probability, that of the "ship of Alexandria whose sign was Castor and Pollux," named in the same narrative.
- curtain raiser for their May issue which will focus on Linux.Advertisement
- A win and a draw before returning home at the end of July to play a curtain raiser at Anfield against Lazio.
- This should provide an excellent curtain raiser for the Conference League match which follows.
- On Saturday 2nd September, the season starts with the traditional curtain raiser of the London Double Header at Twickenham.
- Derby County are to play one of the top teams in Europe for the pre-season curtain raiser for the 2003-2004 season.
- prayer mat and hope he recovers to make Saturday's home League curtain raiser with Rushden & Diamonds.Advertisement
- Sara Evans is accusing her husband, Republican fund raiser Craig Schelske, of cheating on her with former BFF and family nanny, Alison Clinton.
- A Black Tie Affair: For an animal shelter fund raiser or a movie premier, the high class pup should wear his very best formal wear.
- This was the eyebrow raiser "Oh, so we have a Marcassin!"
- Extra towels could be purchased and sold as a fund raiser to help cover the team's travel expenses.
- Once you have the bond, complete the Registration Statement of Professional Fund Raiser or Fund-Raising Counsel form and submit with the $100 registration fee.Advertisement
- If you'd like to see more resources for parents, you may want to consider suggesting these items be added or even hosting a fund raiser or two to get those materials into the library.