Rainiest sentence example
- The Erzgebirge is also the rainiest district, 272 to 332 in.
- The average annual amount of rainfall is about 80 in., and Unalaska, with about 250 rainy days per year, is said to be the rainiest place within the territory of the United States.
- Within the equatorial zone certain areas, especially on the shores of the Gulf of Guinea and in the upper Nile basin, have an intensified rainfall, but this rarely approaches that of the rainiest regions of the world.
- The rainiest district in all Africa is a strip of coastland west of Mount Cameroon, where there is a mean annual rainfall of about 390 in.
- in January for the minimum; the rainfall for the whole year amounted to 297 in., the rainiest month having been July (5 2.5 in.) and the driest, May (4.9 in.).Advertisement
- It was not so much within doors as behind a door where I sat, even in the rainiest weather.