Ragweed sentence example
- The trees which form dense forest and scrub in southern Patagonia and in Fuegia are absent, and one of the largest plants on the islands is a gigantic woolly ragweed (Senecio candicans) which attains in some places a height of 3 to 4 ft..
- Last year, glyphosate-resistant common ragweed was confirmed in Missouri, which was also resistant to 10 times the normal rate of application.
- In Hawaii, short ragweed (Ambrosia artemisiifolia L.) is reported to be present in a number of locations.
- This would appear to be the manner in which Australian bush dermatitis, ragweed dermatitis, and parthenium dermatitis are all produced.
- I just found out a few days ago, that I 'm very allergic to ragweed pollen.Advertisement
- Cases of asthma will increase as will pollen and ragweed related allergies.
- If you are allergic to other plants in the daisy family such as ragweed and chrysanthemums, you may want to avoid taking echinacea without first consulting a doctor.
- You don't want to seed ragweed among your lettuce every time you add compost to your soil.
- If you have allergies to ragweed, you may want to avoid products containing plants from the same family such as fleabane.
- While there are no known side effects, anyone with an allergy to daisies or ragweed may want to avoid this herb due to the possibility of a reaction.Advertisement
- For example, childhood ragweed allergy may progress to year-round dust and pollen allergy.
- Gluten intolerance is a function of an allergic reaction similar to ragweed, pollen, or pet dander.