Ragging sentence example
- At least he was ragging on her to his family and not complete strangers.
- Ragging is a very similar technique to sponging, only you dip a rag in paint rather than a sponge.
- Moreover, you do not have to worry with many of the basic techniques such as sponging, ragging, and color washing.
- Ragging is much more versatile than sponging, as you don't get the mottled effect of the sponge.
- Ragging: using a rag, a sponge or some other item to make walls look aged or give a marbled or textured effect.Advertisement
- If stenciling is the most basic type of decorative painting, one step up would be the faux painting techniques popularly done on walls, such as sponge painting, ragging, and distressed or crackle glazing.
- Available products include a brushes, stamps, ragging mitts, texture mitts, sea sponges, multi-purpose combs, and wood grainers.
- From simple to complex, the diverse range of decorative painting ideas is vast and includes techniques such as sponging, stenciling, stamping or ragging.
- I'm 12 and in 7th grade, but my parents are ragging on me about college already.