Raggedy sentence example
- To prevent a raggedy look from taking over the style, get regular trims.
- Sally's raggedy dress is constructed of multicolored patches sewn together in a wild, mismatched pattern.
- Skimping on the time necessary to create a hard finish is one of the biggest reasons patch jobs turn out looking raggedy or sunken.
- Any kind of schoolgirl type (Alice in Wonderland, Raggedy Ann, Catholic schoolgirl...the list goes on.
- Being home doesn't mean you have to toss on an old tee shirts and raggedy pants.Advertisement
- As anyone who has ever dealt with a raggedy towel bogged down with worn threads knows, this can be quite a feat.
- Using a black eye pencil, draw a few stitches on the face to emulate Sally's raggedy look.
- If it's thin and raggedy feeling, it likely isn't worth even the few dollars you plan to spend.
- raggedy spires of the metropolis.
- He is 46, sports a raggedy beard and speaks in clipped, high pitched Californian accents.Advertisement
- raggedy bunch with most of their feathers missing and very underweight.
- Dangling indigo fairy lights approximate the spirit of opium: it drapes itself sagely across the raggedy spires of the metropolis.
- They were a raggedy bunch with most of their feathers missing and very underweight.
- raggedy beard and speaks in clipped, high pitched Californian accents.