Ragas sentence example
- This music not only embraced free-jazz but also different ethnic music such as Indian ragas and the trance-like aspect of Balinese gamelan.
- Here he presents five classical ragas that really document his mastery of this ancient Indian instrument.
- You've also got to know about things like fusion, Indian ragas, .. .
- You 've also got to know about things like fusion, Indian ragas, ...
- Morning ragas are usually sung to wake the Gods.Advertisement
- Popular selections for bamboo flute include Yoga Ragas and Deuter.
- Most of these masterly works are visual creations of emotional and perceptive concepts that depict the ragas or musical modes of Indian classical music.
- The monsoon ragas are defined by various characteristics, all inspired by the personality of the rain.