Raga sentence example
- It rises, as the Boro or Telgona, in Dar Fertit, and receives from the south and south-west the Raga, Sopo, Chel and Bongo.
- This is not only insisted upon elsewhere in countless passages, but of the three cardinal sins in Buddhism (raga, dosa, moha) the last and worst is stupidity or dullness, the others being sensuality and ill-will.
- Each song features a different tabla beat and melodies based on a different Indian raga.
- Bailey also played a raga mash up with loads of dancehall tunes midway through the set.
- This is equally true of The State of Moksha, which also settles upon the listener like an evening raga.Advertisement
- As this note is in the upper tetrachord of the scale, the raga is then classified as a morning raga.
- Hence also the universal reverence paid to serpents (raga) since those early days; though whether it simply arose from the superstitious dread inspired by the insidious reptile so fatal to man in India, or whether the verbal coincidence with the name of the once-powerful nonAryan tribe of Nagas had something to do with it must remain doubtful.