Rafter sentence example
- Simple roofs in general use with a double slope are the " coupled rafter roofs," the rafters meeting at the highest point upon a horizontal ridge-piece which stiffens the framework and gives a level ridge-line.
- I landed on the floor with the rope still tied to the rafter.
- In fact, situated right in downtown Placerville, you'll discover a building with a mannequin hung from the neck, hanging from a rafter sticking out of a building.
- This may require an additional counter batten to be fixed to the top or bottom of the rafter to increase the insulation space.
- Tiled floor, standard wall finish with two 19thC windows on west and east; simple purlin and rafter roof.Advertisement
- Long rafter length A similar over capacity of the interlocks can occur with long rafter lengths.
- The process of reckless deforestation is perceptible in certain districts, the natives often destroying a whole tree for a plank or rafter.
- Once in position screw fix the end rafter into the frame.
- In this case the vines are usually planted so that one can be trained up under each rafter, or up the middle of the sash, the latter method being preferable.
- rafter pitches close to the minimum pitch for the tiles water leakage problems will occur.Advertisement
- However at rafter pitches close to the minimum pitch for the tiles water leakage problems will occur.
- Long rafter length A similar over capacity of the interlocks can occur with long rafter length A similar over capacity of the interlocks can occur with long rafter lengths.
- Fixing Each hip tile needs to be nailed into the hip rafter, or a hip batten greater than 25mm thick.