Rafa sentence example
- by a line drawn from Ar Rafa, 'a Sinai few miles E.tof El Arish on the Mediterranean, to the head of the Gulf of Akaba; and on the W.
- The Mediterranean coast extends from the Gulf of Sollum on the west to Rafa on the east.
- frontier of the Sinai peninsula was taken to be a line running in a south-easterly direction from Rafa, a place on the Mediterranean, east of El Arish, to the head of the gulf of Akaba.
- A period of considerable tension ensued, the Turks removing the boundary posts at Rafa and sending strong reinforcements to the frontier.
- Turkey claimed that the peninsula of Sinai consisted only of the territory south of a straight line from Akaba to Suez, and that Egyptian territory north of that line was traced from Rafa to Suez.Advertisement
- Thereupon the sultan gave way and agreed (on the I4th of May) that the line of demarcation should start at Rafa and run towards the south-east in.
- Rick Parry insists Rafa Benitez is already ensconced in his Anfield role.
- I also said at the end of the January window that Rafa's summer kitty will be £ 10million plus money from sales.
- The publisher is Codemasters and they have previously published offerings like Colin McRae: Dirt for the PS3, Hospital Tycoon for the PC, and Rafa Nadal Tennis for the Nintendo DS.