Radiopaque sentence example
- Some disorders cannot be diagnosed without the use of radiopaque dyes.
- Most foreign bodies swallowed by small children are radiopaque, which means that they show up on a standard x ray.
- A radiopaque object will look white or light when the x-ray film is developed.
- Most objects that children swallow can be detected by an x-ray study because they are radiopaque.
- Radiopaque dyes, radiocontrast media-Injected substances that are used to outline tissues and organs in some x-ray and other radiation procedures.Advertisement
- The exact type and location of the fistula can be determined using a radiopaque catheter, which allows pictures to be taken of the esophagus.