Radionuclides sentence example
- Radioactivity The property of radionuclides of spontaneously emitting ionizing radiation.
- Attenuation of gamma and x-ray emitting radionuclides, like the plastic sacks, is minimal.
- The air that we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat, and our own bodies all contain radionuclides.
- Inputs of artificial radionuclides into the Irish Sea are dominated by discharges from Sellafield on the Cumbrian coast.
- April 1999 to March 2001 July 2001 University of Liverpool yes c natural radionuclides in seafood.Advertisement
- The additional assessed contribution from the other radionuclides measured in water is small at less than 0.1 mSv per year.
- Cosmogenic radionuclides allow the rates of erosion to be derived over the temporal scales which are pertinent to the operation of geomorphological processes.
- Table 1 shows the total activity permitted per bin in MBq for various radionuclides.
- Syringe calibration factors for radionuclides used in nuclear medicine Tyler, D K, Baker, M, Woods, M J Int.
- Some of the radionuclides released in great quantities have half-lives of millions of years.Advertisement
- F Fallout The transfer of radionuclides produced by nuclear weapons from the atmosphere to earth; the material transferred.
- April 1999 to March 2001 July 2001 University of Liverpool yes c Natural radionuclides in seafood.
- A follow-up project has been commissioned looking at levels of natural radionuclides in free foods at locations remote from nuclear sites.