Radionuclide sentence example
- The emission of most radionuclide neutron sources is not isotropic.
- Training for radionuclide radiology is based on a curriculum, which is identical with the imaging aspects of nuclear medicine physicians ' training.
- Gamma ray A quantity of electro-magnetic energy without mass or charge emitted by a radionuclide.
- Substantial agreement was obtained on the international monitoring system, including the location of seismic, radionuclide and hydroacoustic stations.
- Radionuclide imaging including positron emission tomography (PET) and single photon emission tomography.Advertisement
- The instrument of choice for these measurements is a radionuclide calibrator, the main component of which is an ionization chamber.
- It should be read in conjunction with the generic guideline for the provision of radionuclide imaging services.
- Expert physics advice should be available 35 during radionuclide therapy procedures.
- To compile a database of background natural radionuclide concentrations in seafood.
- One WLM of radon or thoron radionuclide daughters corresponds to an exposure to 3.48 Ã— 10 −3 J h m −3.Advertisement
- Radionuclide bone scans involve injecting a small amount of radioactive material into a vein.