Radiometers sentence example
- Kipp & Zonen Net Radiometers in use recording surface albedo at the Jornada test site, New Mexico, USA in May 1997.
- A number of laser sources are often required to generate sufficient wavelength coverage to calibrate broadband filter radiometers.
- International light makes a full line of UV curing radiometers designed specifically for each application.
- A suite of standard physical parameters were also logged, including broad band radiometers.
- These observations are particularly relevant to space instruments which use infrared filter radiometers for earth observation.Advertisement
- In this presentation we will report the observation of drifts in the responsivity of cryogenically-cooled infrared filter radiometers which have very strong wavelength dependence.
- Passive RF sensors, which use microwave radiometers to detect RF energy emitted or reflected from objects.
- These drifts can result in the increase or decrease of the response of the filter radiometers by over 5% .
- Surface winds over the ocean will be deduced from scatterometer data and sea surface temperature (SST) from satellite radiometers.
- International Light carries a complete line of phototherapy radiometers for both research and diagnostic applications.Advertisement
- The first commercial application is a system of ultra violet sensing radiometers developed with US partner company EIT.
- High accuracy filter radiometers are used in thermal and optical metrology, for temperature measurements, photometry, and derivation of spectral emission.
- These drifts can result in the increase or decrease of the response of the filter radiometers by over 5 %.