Radiologist sentence example
- interpreted by one radiologist without access to previous investigations.
- Dr. Curtis is a Consultant Radiologist with an interest in chest radiology at University Hospital Aintree, Liverpool.
- Under the claim, Yasbeck stated that Dr. Lotysch, a radiologist, was negligent regarding a body scan he performed on Ritter in 2003.
- A radiologist, who is a physician trained to interpret diagnostic x rays, examines the pictures and reports to the doctor who ordered the tests.
- A specialist called a radiologist interprets the images produced during the MRI examination.Advertisement
- For non-urgent outpatient MRI scans, the radiologist interprets the images and sends a report to the referring physician within a few days.
- These sound waves reflect off blood cells moving within the blood vessels, allowing the radiologist to calculate their speed.
- A radiologist interprets the x-ray images produced during the CT examination.
- For non-urgent outpatient CT scans, the radiologist interprets the images and sends a report to the referring physician within a few days.
- Often, the two procedures are done together: a urologist performs the cystoscopy, then a radiologist instills a contrast agent into the bladder and takes x rays.Advertisement
- A radiologist takes an x-ray of the area to ensure that the fallopian tubes are completely blocked.
- During this visit, a radiologist puts dye into the uterus and takes an x-ray of the area to see whether or not the tubes are blocked.