Radiological sentence example
- They will consist of some form of endoscopic examination (either sigmoidoscopy or colonoscopy ), often followed by a barium enema radiological examination.
- The diagnosis of fibrous dysplasia and ossifying fibroma is made on a combination of clinical, radiological and pathological criteria.
- Plymouth City Council produces and tests the off-site emergency arrangements in response to a radiological hazard extending beyond the Devonport site.
- Discussion The clinical and radiological findings were those of a left middle cerebral artery infarct.
- This resource covers anthrax etiology, clinical presentation, pathophysiology, radiological features, and skin manifestations.Advertisement
- It is particularly unfortunate that the Government chooses to hide behind its advisory body, the National Radiological Protection Board, NRPB.
- Radiological examination: X-rays to detect any broken bones or damage to vital organs.
- Plain film x rays normally take only a few minutes to perform and can be done in a hospital, radiological center, clinic, doctor's or dentist's office, or at bedside with a portable x-ray machine.
- Those who perform advanced duties and radiological procedures may need to have certification, depending on state law.