Radioisotope sentence example
- X-ray radiation can be generated using radioisotope sources or X-ray tubes.
- radioisotope imaging (~10 microns ).
- Radioimmunoassay (a test to show concentrations of thyroid hormones with the use of a radioisotope mixed with fluid samples) helps confirm the diagnosis.
- A thyroid scan is a nuclear medicine procedure involving injection of a radioisotope dye, which tags the thyroid and helps produce a clear image of inflammation or involvement of the entire thyroid.
- There is a need within the biological community, especially for drug targeting, for subcellular radioisotope imaging (~10 microns ).Advertisement
- We found no significant increase in the detection efficiency for either radioisotope with the MCP bias polarity reversed.
- radioisotope production, neutron beam utilization, material irradiation and other applications.
- radioisotope sources or X-ray tubes.
- Note: Fossil dating is NOT absolute and accurate dating can only be obtained from radioisotope studies.
- The Nuclear Medicine department is sited at Sutton and performs a wide range of radioisotope scans.Advertisement
- Research Reactor Safety Research reactors continue to be widely used for radioisotope production, neutron beam utilization, material irradiation and other applications.
- radioisotope studies.
- radioisotope scans.