Radiography sentence example
- Radiography has done great things for surgery; for medicine its services are already appreciable, and may prove more and more valuable hereafter.
- If you're interested in taking x-rays and operating medical equipment, you may want to attend a two-year Associate degree program in radiography to become an x-ray technician.
- Plain abdominal radiography in clinically suspected appendicitis: diagnostic yield, resource use and comparison with CT.
- It also contains a social message: that positive reaction to mass radiography does not necessarily imply the existence of tuberculosis (TB ).
- Full-time radiography helpers in the NHS earn from £ 11,500 to £ 13,500 a year.Advertisement
- Idell Pyle's atlas of skeletal development and Tanner and White's method are the two major assessment tools for wrist radiography.
- Chest radiography shows infiltrates in up to 77% .
- Using radiography, they found an average lumbar lordosis of 46.8 degrees with the lumbar support.
- We carefully follow the current national guidelines for dental radiography and use modern, low radiation dose dental x-ray machines.
- Mechanical instability is abnormal movement of the talus within the ankle mortise, usually demonstrated on stress radiography.Advertisement
- Try an alternative route ON THE SAME SIDE unless chest radiography is available to exclude any possible pneumothorax.
- The candidate will perform and interpret general radiography studies, special procedures, ultrasound and scintigraphy studies.
- The site provides details of the BSc courses in diagnostic or therapeutic radiography.