Radiograph sentence example
- A chest radiograph revealed left sided pleural effusion with mediastinal emphysema.
- The sky line radiograph taken at 30 degrees of knee flexion may show lateral tilt of the patella onto the lateral facet.
- Because they often metastasize to the lungs, I include a chest film of every dog I radiograph for this problem.
- Some of these have flatbed, radiograph or slide scanners attached.
- It can be carried out anywhere where there is the facility to perform a standard radiograph of the hand.Advertisement
- The first task in the CXR first plan is to order a chest radiograph.
- Scaphoid fractures may not be evident on the initial radiograph, get scaphoid fractures may not be evident on the initial radiograph, get scaphoid views.
- Scaphoid fractures may not be evident on the initial radiograph, get scaphoid views.
- It involves gently flattening the breast on an X-ray plate and then taking a quick radiograph.