Radiofrequency sentence example
- denatureechnique uses radiofrequency waves to generate heat within the tumor nodule thus denaturing the protein elements of the tumor.
- We have recently done pioneering experiments to demonstrate that resonant radiofrequency electromagnetic fields also affect radical reactions.
- In 1978 Durney et al., had compiled a Dosimetry handbook for radiofrequency radiation (Durney et al., 1978 ).
- Radiofrequency neurotomy for facet and sacroiliac joint pain Radiofrequency neurotomy for facet and sacroiliac joint pain.
- one-dimensional spectra to set up an array of selective radiofrequency pulses tuned to irradiate the key chemical sites.Advertisement
- I am due to go for Radiofrequency denervation on my SI joints, facet joints and pubis symphysis next week.
- uvula palatoplasty (LAUP) and radiofrequency ablation (or Ã¢somnoplastyÃ¢ ).
- The types of TAP include: laser-assisted uvula palatoplasty (LAUP) and radiofrequency ablation (or Ã¢somnoplastyÃ¢).
- Oral appliances and radiofrequency ablation look promising, but more research is required to determine whether these approaches are as effective as continuous airway pressure.
- Radiofrequency palatoplasty firms and shrinks the tissue of the soft palate.Advertisement
- Radiofrequency palatoplasty uses electrical currents to shrink the uvula and the soft palate.
- Radiofrequency tissue ablation, or somnoplasty, utilizes a low-intensity radiofrequency signal to remove a portion of the soft palate.
- Radiofrequency ablation uses a heat delivered through a probe to destroy tissues blocking the airway.
- Radiofrequency energy is used in a process that is similar to radiofrequency ablation of the soft palate.
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) sometimes can be used for SCT.Advertisement
- Radiofrequency waves sent through the needle destroy the blood supply to the tumor with heat.
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA)-A procedure in which radiofrequency waves are used to destroy blood vessels and tissues.