Radiocarbon sentence example
- Figure 4. Calibrated radiocarbon chronology obtained from wood charcoal recovered in two different shafts.
- Results The radiocarbon determinations are summarized in the table below.
- The bones are more than 55,000 years old, although their age is somewhat imprecise because they are beyond the limits of radiocarbon dating.
- Radiocarbon analysis showed timber structures dated from most periods from the early Neolithic to postmedieval.
- Using the latest radiocarbon dating techniques, they have proved that the country's most famous monument is 5,000 years old.Advertisement
- Unstable isotopes decay to form a different element, and are fundamental to several radiometric dating techniques including radiocarbon, potassium-argon and uranium series.
- These separate analyzes were all dated by the radiocarbon (14C) method, supported by the Natural Environment Research Council.
- The user must subtract the reservoir deficiency R from the sample radiocarbon age in this case.
- Using the latest radiocarbon dating techniques, they have proved that the country 's most famous monument is 5,000 years old.
- It will be radiocarbon dated in the near future.Advertisement
- In terms of the latter, three radiocarbon determinations have been obtained from the idol.
- Charcoal samples obtained from six of these sites produced radiocarbon dates ranging from the 5th century AD to the 12th century.
- In many countries there are no radiocarbon laboratories; Turkey is the classic example.
- In general, the error terms attached to more recent radiocarbon age measurements are reliable.
- Abstract Radiocarbon is produced within minerals at the earth 's surface (in situ production) by a number of spallation reactions.Advertisement