Radio-telescope sentence example
- Eventually, in 1965, Penzias and Wilson had a radio telescope.
- The means by which the Group plans to undertake its study is a new 2.6 meter diameter radio telescope.
- The WSRT was the first radio telescope to detect and map the spiral arms of another galaxy, M 51.
- The longest running of these was carried out by the " BIG EAR " radio telescope operated by the Ohio State University.
- Computer users participate by running a free program on their machines that downloads and analyzes radio telescope data.Advertisement
- It would all depend on advances in computing and radio telescope technology.