Radio-telegraphy sentence example
- By the end of 1901 this radio-telegraphy had been established by Marconi and his associates on a secure industrial basis.
- plumbago, and molybdenite and copper possess similar powers, and can be used as detectors in radio-telegraphy.
- Very valuable work in devising forms of antennae for directive radio-telegraphy has been done by MM.
- Poulsen's method of producing continuous or undamped electrical waves has been applied by him in radio-telegraphy.
- It is now generally recognized that Hertzian wave telegraphy, or radio-telegraphy, as it is sometimes called, has a special field of operations of its own, and that the anticipations which were at one time excited by uninformed persons that it would speedily annihilate all telegraphy conducted with wires have been dispersed by experience.Advertisement
- Another section is devoted to the use of radio telegraphy on board deep-sea trawlers.