Radio spectrum sentence example
- dab technology allows broadcasters to transmit far more radio stations within the same comparable amount of radio spectrum compared to FM.
- The station will also be on air in Germany as it has secured space on the German digital radio spectrum.
- At a stroke MVNO could remove the absolute barrier to entry arising from the finite available radio spectrum.
- As a result, the low-frequency radio emission is affected by synchrotron self-absorption, giving cores a characteristically flat radio spectrum.
- Only by making better use of the radio spectrum can the visions be achieved.Advertisement