Radio-drama sentence example
- The BBC has once again done a masterful job of adapting the novel to the format of radio drama.
- The first American soap opera was Guiding Light, which premiered as the first radio drama in the beginning of 1937.
- Guiding Light, the longest running soap opera in the United States began as a radio drama in 1937.
- The show was created by Irna Phillips and began as a radio drama in 1937.
- The program began as a radio drama in the 1930s and made the leap to television in 1952.Advertisement
- The soap opera was created by Irna Phillips as a radio drama and later became a television soap opera.
- The radio drama of the novel added one more sentence to his finale: "Goodbye, Arthur!"