Radio controlled sentence example
- Along with its accurate radio-controlled timekeeping, this clock offers an AM/FM radio, weather forecasting and pressure trend indicator, auto-synchronization, remote sensor and time zone indicators.
- Sangean RCR-22: The sleek, futuristic design and subtle blue shades of the case mask an array of atomic technology like precise radio-controlled timekeeping for CE time, the UK, U.S. or Japan.
- Vero 625-488 Wall Clock: Behind the shatter-proof crystal and minimalist black matte case lies a durable, radio-controlled and battery-powered watch movement that synchronizes with the NIST clock in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Described as a cutting edge manufacturer of radio-controlled timekeeping technology, LaCrosse continues to reign as the leading atomic clock company.
- Technical features include four time zones, auto or manual time setting, Daylight Savings Time options and a radio-controlled atomic movement.Advertisement
- Standard options include four time zones, accurate radio-controlled movement and Daylight Savings Time options.
- Performance options include time for 43 cities, 1/100 second 24 hour chronograph and radio-controlled atomic timekeeping.
- Wheelie is a small radio-controlled 4x4 truck.
- Wheelie: Is the smallest newbie, played as a blue radio-controlled toy monster truck.
- Well now you can have instant bling by having your very own radio controlled plane.Advertisement
- Some years later, in 1995, the PIRA finally admitted that the device had not been radio controlled.
- Nikko, also known as Nikko Electronics or Nikko R/C, is the largest manufacturer of toy-grade radio controlled vehicles.
- Radio-controlled clock, resonance clock, spectroscopy clock and radio clock are all terms that people use to describe an atomic clock.