Radio-astronomy sentence example
- The emergent technology of e-VLBI is set to revolutionize radio astronomy.
- This technique is commonly used today in ground-based radio astronomy.
- SOT (English speech) super: Doctor Lisa Harvey-Smith, Principle Investigator Ã¢The U.K. is a very major player in world radio astronomy.
- Elements of radio astronomy receiver systems: local oscillators, mixers, filters, isolators, detectors.
- Read Full Article Listening to the universe - radio astronomy Radio astronomers study radio waves coming from stars and galaxies.Advertisement
- We work on the development of state of the art, low noise radio astronomy instrumentation.
- The project involves close collaboration between the radio astronomy group in Physics and Astronomy, and the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.