Radiative sentence example
- But we know also that in the complete radiation of a white body the radiative energy increases with the fourth power of the absolute temperature.
- For More Complex Molecules The Radiative And Absorptive Powers Are Known To Be Much Greater.
- These yielded a remarkable extension of Pierre Provost's "Law of Exchanges," and enabled him to establish the fact that radiation is not a surface phenomenon, but takes place throughout the interior of the radiating body, and that the radiative and absorptive powers of a substance must be equal, not only for the radiation as a whole, but also for every constituent of it.
- Both problems are crucial to understand the radiative properties of desert dust aerosol.
- This movement can influence climate by changing the atmospheric and oceanic circulation and by altering the distribution of radiative heating and cooling.Advertisement
- The decays of tau's including radiative corrections are simulated by the dedicated package TAUOLA.
- Knowledge of cloud and aerosol physics, boundary layer meteorology, and radiative transfer will also be useful.
- This effect has been tentatively attributed to impact ionization followed by hot carrier interband radiative recombination.