Radians sentence example
- The rate at which work is done on a particular axle is measured by the product where T is the torque or turning moment exerted on the axle by the motor or mechanism applied to it for this purpose, and is the angular velocity of the axle in radians per second.
- If the speed is given in miles per hour, S say, V =1.466 S (6) The revolutions of the axle per second, n, are connected with the radians turned through per second by the relation n =w/27r = w/6.38 (7) § 2.
- When the force acts on a body free to turn about a fixed axis only, it is convenient to express the work done by the transformed product TO, where T is the average turning moment or torque acting to produce the displacement 0 radians.
- The ratio p is given by e"` e, where e= 2.718; µ is the coefficient of friction and 0 the angle, measured in radians,, subtended by the arc of contact between the rope and the wheel.
- For some purposes it is preferable to retain the circular measure, i radians, as being undistinguishable from sin i and tan i when i is small as in direct fire.Advertisement
- When you are doing calculus you always use radians.
- This means that in any circle, there are 2p radians.
- Subsequent rendering is rotated by the specified radians relative to the previous origin.
- It will be reflected undergoing a phase change of pi/2 radians?
- This means that 360° is the same as 2pi radians or 180° is pi radians.Advertisement
- Therefore, there is a full 360 degrees or 2 pi radians of phase shift for reflections from a load HALF a wavelength away.
- Two common methods are to use 360 degrees, or 2 p radians.
- The beam expanders had reduced the divergence to just less than 0.4 milli radians.
- For the most commonly used cut of silicon crystal, this angular range is approximately 3 micro radians.
- Niven, F.R.S., called the degree table, determines the change of direction of motion of the shot while the velocity changes from V to v, to shot flying nearly horizontally, To explain the theory of this table, suppose the tangent at the point of the trajectory, where the velocity is v, to make an angle i radians with the horizon.Advertisement
- The internal units of the variables are bohr for bond lengths and radians for angles.