Radials sentence example
- Those plates are perhaps constant throughout sea-urchins and starfish (though it would puzzle any one to detect them in certain Silurian echinoids), and they may be traced in some of the fixed echinoderms; but there is no proof that they represent the radials of a simple crinoid, and there are certainly many cystids in which no such plates existed.
- These radials may be homologous with the terminals already mentioned, but this is neither necessary nor certain.
- - Blastoidea in which the thecal plates have assumed a definite number and position in 3 circlets, as follows: 3 basals, 2 large and I small; 5 radials, often forkshaped, forming a closed circlet; 5 deltoids, interradial in position, supported on the shoulders or processes of the radials, and often surrounding the peristome with their oral ends.
- The stereom of the radials and deltoids on each side of the ambulacra is thrown into folds, running across the radio-deltoid FIG.
- Below these is always a circlet, or traces of a circlet, of plates alternating with the radials, i.e.Advertisement
- Looking back along the runway you could almost hear the roar of large radials on the wind.
- Many more are smaller radials themselves, terminating on the city's local authority boundary.
- Many more are smaller radials themselves, terminating on the city 's local authority boundary.
- Departure radials will be separated by a minimum of 20 degrees.