Radde sentence example
- Radde, "Aus den Daghestanischen Hochalpen," in Petermanns Mitteilungen, Erganzungsheft, No.
- Radde, among which the most numerous are migratory birds and the birds of prey which pursue them.
- The Siberian branch of the Russian Geographical Society was founded at the same time at Irkutsk, and afterwards became a permanent centre for the exploration of Siberia; while the opening of the Amur and Sakhalin attracted Maack, Schmidt, Glehn, Radde and Schrenck, whose works on the flora, fauna and inhabitants of Siberia have become widely known.
- (1855-1856); Radde, Fauna and Flora des siidwestlichen Kaspigebietes (1886); J.
- Radde (Beitr.Advertisement
- Southwards too, immediately under the snows, we find ` crystalline schists,' smooth grassy heights, separated by shallow trenches, which form the lesser undulations of the three basins, the drei Langenhochthdler Imeritiens of Dr Radde.
- Radde's (1831-1903) monographs on Daghestan, quoted at the end of the present article.
- Radde, Reisen im mingrelischen Hochgebirge (Tiflis, 1866) and Vier Vortreige fiber den Kaukasus (Gotha, 1874); E.
- Radde, Reisen an der persisch-russischen Grenze.
- Radde and E.Advertisement