Raconteurs sentence example
- The Taihei-ki produced another notable effect; it inspired public readers who soon developed into historical raconteurs; a class of professionals who are almost as much in vogue to-day as they were 500 years ago.
- Their number is larger than is usually supposed, many of them being known to few beyond the writers who laboriously copy them and the professional "raconteurs" who draw upon them to replenish their stock-in-trade.
- offshoot band The Raconteurs at Glasgow's ABC.
- Who would be the great raconteurs of the future?
- The action covers two days, but in memory many decades, for the members of this enormous family are wonderful raconteurs.Advertisement
- Follow this link, and you will get to down the whole Raconteurs album Broken Boy Soilder.
- The Raconteurs: Steady, As She Goes is an infectious pop rock tune that announced the band's emergence on the music scene in 2006.
- The Raconteurs is made up of Jack White, Brendan Benson, Jack Lawrence, and Patrick Keeler.
- The Raconteurs first gained notice because of band member Jack White.
- In Australia, the band is known as The Saboteurs, due to a conflict with a band already performing under the name The Raconteurs.Advertisement
- There were two music videos produced for The Raconteurs: Steady, As She Goes.
- Both versions of the video are featured on The Raconteurs website and MySpace page.