Raceway sentence example
- Conduit: A metal tube or " pipe " used as an enclosure to protect electrical conductors; also a type of electrical raceway.
- international raceway and the sports car insurance uk races we involvedwhat might attract with the steelworkers ' .
- International raceway and the sports car insurance uk races we involvedwhat might attract with the steelworkers '.
- Double Drop Raceway: This slide has two steep drops enclosed by waterfalls for added splashes, and the dual lanes add racing excitement to the fun.
- Besides the familiar Grand Valley Speedway and Deep Forest raceway (among returning favorites), you can pick city courses like Hong Kong and Seoul as well as real-life tracks Suzuka and the Fuji Speedway.Advertisement
- Or, check with a dealer that carries several lines, like Raceway ATV.