Racehorses sentence example
- He kept racehorses, and bet on them largely.
- Wallace, Farm Live Stock of Great Britain (1885, 4th ed., 1907); Sydney Galvayne, The Twentieth Century Book of the Horse (1905); C. Bruce Low, Breeding Racehorses by the Figure System (1895); J.
- Wallace, The Horse of America in his Derivation, &c. (1897); Weatherly's Celebrated Racehorses (1887); Ruff's Guide to the Turf; T.
- More Info W To The Top Watson, Melanie - East Yorkshire Melanie has been retraining racehorses for 18 years.
- She grew up riding racehorses in South Lanarkshire and was a student in South India at a Hindu Univesrity.Advertisement
- For over 40 years, Mick Easterby has trained many champion racehorses.
- Robert has owned several leading racehorses which have won various prestigious events including races at the Cheltenham Festival.
- Racing Guild 2000 The unique, affordable, Internet based approach to shared ownership of a string of thoroughbred racehorses.
- Similarly, there are concerns over the fate of surplus horses if hunting were to be banned, and of retired racehorses.
- The highlight of the Friday evening was to be a parade of famous racehorses.Advertisement
- She has a private yard specializing in rehab following injury, breaking and schooling leading to a new career for former racehorses... .
- You see few good racehorses that are quirky and have their own ideas about it.
- Kim has been involved on the cutting edge of training racehorses for over 30 years.
- thoroughbred racehorses.
- She has a private yard specializing in rehab following injury, breaking and schooling leading to a new career for former racehorses....Advertisement
- Remember - racehorses are taught to go faster when you tighten the reins !
- Following the example, as he declared, of Oliver Cromwell (for whom he showed an admiration in other respects - culminating in 1900 in the erection of a statue outside Westminster Hall, which was not appreciated either by the Irish Nationalist party or by others among his political associates), he took a pride in owning racehorses, and afterwards won the Derby three times, in 1894, 1895 and 1905.