Race-tracks sentence example
- There are two race-tracks in Lexington, and annual running and trotting race meetings attract large crowds.
- airfield circuits and race tracks.
- It provided gamers with computer-controlled opponents, advanced color graphics (for the time), and real world race tracks.
- Gamers on the Sony PlayStation were given the opportunity to drive 180 real world cars across 11 real world race tracks.
- Online RC racing resources also make it easier to find RC race tracks near you.Advertisement
- The car was a favorite on the race tracks of the 1950s and 1960s, and legendary film star James Dean was also a fan.