Race-track sentence example
- In the suburbs of the city is Hampden Park, once a famous race track.
- The ' race-track ' is usually made of a water-soluble polymer, called a gel.
- This is a game where you buy a virtual horse, train it on a simulated race track and race against other owners for prize money.
- The first show was called Fast Cars and Superstars, in which they competed against each other on the race track.
- From stunt driving to race track driving, this selection offers a wide variety of different land vehicle driving games.Advertisement
- He may best be remembered for discovering the theory of relativity, but did you know that Albert Einstein knew his way around a go-kart race track too?
- Take your remote control vehicles to your local RC race track for hours of entertainment and excitement.
- The type of RC vehicle you own will make a difference in the type of RC race track you'll drive it on.
- These vehicles can be taken straight from the box to the race track.
- As you search for a race track, it's important to note that along with the indoor and outdoor options, and the variety of surface options, RC vehicles come in different sizes, and this, too, affects your particular race track needs.Advertisement
- Many people enjoy building their own race track to "play" with their RC cars and trucks, but if you're itching to check out the racing scene, the best place to start is your local hobby store.
- This car is part of a collection, including a race track and a second car driven by Woody.
- The 550 is based on the earlier 356 but is specifically designed for the race track.