Rac sentence example
- Thus nearly all the east coast of Sicily, a great part of the south coast, and a much smaller part of the north, passed into the hands of Greek settlers - Siceliots (IcrcfXt&rac), as distinguished from the native Sicels.
- The largest refracting telescope yet made, viz., that constructed by Gautier for the Paris exhibition of 1900, was arranged on this plan (type F), the stars' rays being reflected along the horizontal axis re rac or of a telescope provided with visual and with photo graphic object-glasses of 49-in.
- The GTPases Rac and Cdc42 promote outgrowth of neurites while Rho promotes their retraction, by switching on the kinases PAK and ROK respectively.
- Nivek linked a funny spoof RAC warning about these flags.
- Phrygian and Cappadocian traders brought their goods, no doubt on camels, to Sinope, and the Greek sailors, the daaoai;rac of Miletus, carried home the works of Oriental and Phrygian artisans.Advertisement